Auberge Beach Residences is an exclusive oceanfront property, epitomizing luxury living with a relaxed sensibility. Two striking towers with only 171 residences that invite outdoor elements into the interior spaces, achieving a strong dialogue between all areas. Auberge Residence’s amenities include multiple swimming pools with cabanas, wine tastings, state-of-the-art Fitness Club and more.
General Stats and Information
- Exquisite location directly on 450 linear feet of pristine beachfront in Fort Lauderdale
- Museum quality art in common areas, including works by renowned artist Fernando Botero
- Minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport, luxury shopping, marinas, and more
- 24/7 valet parking and security Multiple swimming pools with cabanas offering food and beverage services overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- World-class Spa by Auberge offering all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere
- Wine Tastings salon featuring Auberge’s Best Napa Valley Selections
- Cigar Lounge
- Fitness Center overlooking the tropical poolside sanctuary and the Atlantic Ocean
- Club Room, children’s Room and Teens’ Entertainment Room
- Private Business Center
- Flow-through contemporary floor plans with 9’6” floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the city, Atlantic Ocean, and the Intracoastal Waterway
- Unobstructed northern views from most residences
- Oversized terraces with continuous glass railing and private pools in select residences
- Private elevator access and entry foyers in all residences Separate service entrance in select residences
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, integrated espresso/cappuccino system
- Spacious and tranquil master bathrooms feature contemporary finishes, fixtures, vanities, and deep soaking tub Laundry room with full size
- washer and dryer
- Smart-home pre-wired for high-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi technology
The meaning of waterfront living has forever changed for the better, thanks to The Related Group’s elite contemporary design.
The Related Group is the largest Hispanic-owned business in the United States with a development portfolio of projects worth in excess of $10 billion . With its reputation for working with the world’s most respected designers and its track record of numerous successful sell-out properties in South Florida, The Related Group has assembled the finest team of experts to bring this one-of-a-kind project to reality.