Twenty-Nine Indian Creek is a boutique luxury residential condominium. It rises 8 stories and features distinctive modern architecture of this city. Thoughtfully designed, the tower and townhomes present forward looking architecture that contributes to the character of the neighborhood. The subtle curvature of the balconies create a façade that recalls the nautical and art deco motifs found in Miami Beach's history. It offers 11 residences with two or three bedrooms. The bold design, tranquil interiors, great location close to the heart of Miami and luxury amenities make residents feel at home, plus its zen concept/atmosphere which provides a unique experience. The Faena neighborhood is known for its premium restaurants and shops.
Photos and General Information
Information & Photos
- Beach club membership
- Sunset pool & outdoor shower
- Palm-tree shaded daybed & lounge chairs
- Summer kitchen with barbecue & dining area
- Floor to ceiling glass windows
- Architectural railings & wrap-around balconies
- Marble island, countertops & backsplash
- Fully integrated Miele appliance package
- Freestanding soaking tub in primary bathroom
- Marble accent wall on mirrored niche in powder room
JMH Development is a leading, full-service real estate development firm. Their vast experience developing or owning major residential and commercial properties across the U.S. is very distinctive. JMH has been a pioneer in the development of the most unique and well positioned properties in highly desirable markets like Manhattan, Brooklyn and Miami Beach. Jason Halpern is the principal of JMH Development; his experience and commitment helps him getting involved to using his expertise in real estate development to benefit those around him.