Key Colony II OceanSound is part of the Key Colony Condo Complex, comprised of 4 towers. With only 12 floors and 310 residences, this community is distinguished by its modern architectural design. Key Colony II OceanSound offers spacious residences, balconies with beautiful views of the Atlantic Ocean or the village of Key Biscayne, and other premium residence features for your unique needs. An olympic pool, tennis courts, pet friendly community, gym, social room, beach restaurant, convenience store, and jogging path are among some of the amenities that this complex offers.
Its exceptional private beach access allows you to sunbathe or go swimming while remaining close to home. Great places to visit nearby are the Miami Seaquarium, the Bill Baggs Park, Crandon Park, a spectacular community center with activities for everyone, and downtown Miami, which is only minutes away. Key Biscayne is a safe, family friendly and international community.
The Key Colony Condominiums allow flexibilty on short term rentals. Usually, you can rent for a one to three months as a minimum in any Key Colony Building (except for Botanica, which also allows weekly rentals).
Photos and General Information
Information & Photos
- Gated community
- Lush tropical landscaping throughout the forty acres
- Each building has its own pool plus an Olympic lap pool in the center of the complex and an adults-only oceanfront pool
- Social rooms
- Twelve tennis courts
- Pet friendly
- Jogging path
- Children's playground
- Assigned parking
- Spacious floor plans
- Balcony with spectacular water views
- If your residence is located on the slope of the building, the balcony is even more spacious, reaching 300 to 500 square feet
- Stainless steel appliances
- Washer and dryer
- Marble floors
- Granite countertops