Located at Surfside Miami Beach, Surf Row Residences feature eight private beach homes designed by award-winning firm RGA. The development offers unparalleled luxury living adjacent to the beach. Its design is inspired by Surfside’s rich heritage and beautiful natural landscape. Each residence offers more than 2,000 square feet of private outdoor living space which includes a rooftop with a plunge pool, a summer kitchen, an expansive gazebo, private garages and an enclosed front yard. Surf Row's convenient location is within a few steps of the beach entrance, and walking distance to North Shore Park, Four Seasons at The Surf Club, Bal Harbor Shops, Indian Creek Country Club, and The Shul.
Photos and General Information
Information & Photos
- Private garden
- Office space
- Meditation and exercise room
- Humidity-controlled garage
- Private beach club
- Enclosed front yard
- European kitchen with custom-designed solid wood cabinetry and imported marble countertops
- Rooftop with summer kitchen and plunge pool professional grade appliances
- Two-car indoor garages, plus one open-air parking space
- Large format coral stone flooring with natural wood inlay designs
- Latest smart home automation by Savant
- Floating staircases made with cantilevered solid wood slabs & glass panel railings
- Top-of-the-line security system with exterior and interior surveillance cameras
- Spa-inspired primary bathroom furnished with a luxurious rain shower, oversized freestanding
- Private elevator
- Service/laundry room tub, and finished with imported fluted marble walls
Lineaire Group is an integrated real estate investment and development company. Their partners have over 40 years of combined experience in real estate private equity, acquisitions, financing, development, and brokerage. Their specialty is turning complex, overlooked projects into high performing assets, hence delivering investors superior returns. The company’s portfolio includes Wynwood Haus, 506 & 524 Datura, and 1101 E. Harrison.
One Capital is an experienced team, with a specialization in Florida. They are focused on real estate residential ground-up developments such as Surf Row Residences, and more recently has explored investment decisions in the commercial sector. The firm’s strategy can be summarized as a rigorous study of economic cycles, which identifies arbitrages and opportunities in the market.