The Harbour is your own private oasis of pure perfection surrounded by calm coastal waters, lush botanical gardens that showcases palms trees, cicadas, flowering trees, vines and much more, five acres of land in front of the Sunny Isles bay with a privilege location within minutes from Aventura Mall, Bal Harbour Shops and the beautiful Sunny Isles Beaches.
The Harbour focus is on water sports with a marina, lakefront infinity edged pool and deck plus all the luxury amenities you can think of.
General Stats and Information
- Full-service private Beach Club with daybeds and lounges
- Aqua Activities Club offering paddleboards, kayaks, jetkis, snorkel gear and more
- Serenity trail and Vita Course fitness stations
- Fenced dog park
- Smart-technology home ready, multi-story lobby with panoramic pool and ocean access
- Secure covered parking, valet service
- Sports facilities for tennis, soccer and basketball
- Adult tanning sun deck
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services on site
- Infinity-edge pool with endless bay views
- Two-story entertainment area
- Private spa
- Expansive balconies accessible from living rooms and master bedrooms
- Smooth-finished ceilings ranging from 9' to 12' in height
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes in master bedrooms
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding-glass doors and sound-reducing, impact-resistant laminated glass throughout
- Advanced smart-building wiring for HD TV and multiple telephone / data lines
- Energy-efficient central heating and air conditioning systems
- Amazing views to the Intracoastal, the ocean and the city
Key International is operated by the Ardid family and has been acquiring and developing properties since the 1970s in Spain and in the United States. Key International’s investment strategy is to buy and/or develop high quality assets such as the Eden Roc Miami Beach, Marriott Stanton South Beach, The Ivy, and Mint with low leverage.
Jose Ardid, Key International’s Founder, is a licensed architect who moved into real estate development and has decades of experience.